[AT] Duplex 4 Wheel drive site works now

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 06:23:11 PDT 2005

--- Ken Hough  <k4sb at niia.net> wrote:

> Sorry about the bad link before! It should be at
> Wauseon this weekend
> Ken

Ken, saw you at a distance several times, but you must
have seen me coming 'cause you always sped off! <G>
Did get one halfway decent picture of the truck
though.  Looked very nice and sounded excellent, great
job so far!  Totally amazing the amount accomplished
this spring!
BTW, overheard many comments yesterday.  From what was
being said I can safely say you were the hit of the
show!!!  Thanks.
Dave