[AT] Tractors...in Hawaii?

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Sat Jun 25 13:11:43 PDT 2005

He's pretty much Haole, so I don't know.  I have told him the only solution
I can think of is for him to send me tickets and I'll take time out of my
busy schedule to traipse over there and skip around the islands trying to
find something suitable for him...  I know, I know...I'm a real prince of a
fellow.

Rog