[AT] Solvent

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:31:04 PDT 2005

During my years as an automatic screw machine operator  we commonly used
either kerosene or dry cleaning solvent to wash our hands, produced parts,
machine parts,etc.  Just as you are suggesting, when the cleaner was
changed, I usually added a small dose of 60  or 100 second mineral oil to it
to reduce hand drying.  Looks like many people picked up on that little
trick.

Charlie V. in getting hot WNY.