[AT] Need TD18A moving advice

jim davidson 0xdeadbeef at lasencinasranch.com
Thu Jun 23 16:58:58 PDT 2005

John, thanks!!!

I downloaded the PDFs and I concur, disassembling the final drive is not an
option.

I think we'll just put some brute force behind moving it, and see what
happens. Calling in favors from all my buddies with heavy equipment, we've
got a brand new D6 lined up for the muscle. We'll see if the brain is up to
snuff!

I'll keep everyone posted and have some pictures available soon.

I know for sure I'll need a starter, anyone have any ideas on where to
obtain one?

JIM :)