[AT] House Restoration

Ken Hough k4sb at niia.net
Wed Jun 22 21:06:40 PDT 2005

You guys have such modern houses! The house I was brought home to and
lived in for 2 years was built in 1754. Then Mom and Dad moved to a home
built in 1691. Where? In Philadelphia. I have visited both as an adult.
The ceilings were very low, about 7ft and every room had a fireplace.
Both were built of local stone.

Looks like a great restoration job! I need to do something similar to my
place (built around 1820).....

Rob

DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

>Nice house Jeff i see you have one of those new  fangled ones though.
Mine