[AT] Solvent

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 21 23:06:01 PDT 2005

When I think of all the times I used to wash parts in gas with my bare
hands. In fact gas made a good cleaner for dirty hands after working on some
greasy old iron. Nobody ever considered it might be health hazard. Same with
the farm chemical herbicides. Farmers used to work bare handed getting the
chemical on themselves with little concern. Now its nothing but rubber
gloves whenever we work on a sprayer. Clumsy, hot and sweaty but hopefully
it will lengthen our lives by wearing them.

Ralph in Sask.