[AT] solvent

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Jun 19 21:29:54 PDT 2005

Wandering a bit off topic, we use Simple Green at work as a temporary repair
for paper pickup rollers for ink jet and laser printers.  The rollers get
hard and slick after a while and don't grab paper properly.  A weak solution
of Simple Green and Water (about 1 to 10 but we don't really measure it) and
dabbed onto the rollers with a q-tip will get you going again for weeks or
longer.  We don't "fix" printers this way but use it to get somebody going
if we don't have the replacement rollers on hand when the printer needs to
be serviced.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.