[AT] Roll over plow

Landen Schooler skoullar at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 19 19:13:02 PDT 2005

Palmyra is in NE Warren county, the first county south of Des Moines (Polk).

You might want to double check your directions.  ;-)

Can you get any pics to me? And how much do you want for it?

I have some  of the old style terraces that need some work,
and my late father said this type of plow would work the best.

Landen Schooler
Palmyra, Iowa