[AT] engine and tractor auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 17 19:51:55 PDT 2005

Gene, your right that it is an engine powered combine. They list it as an
"LUC" engine. I didn't think much about it being right or left handed but in
the photo it does appear to be left hand cut which is opposite from most
pull type combines that I am familiar with.
Of course there is the possibility of the picture being reversed too as I
have seen that happen before.
Interesting you mention an M to pull your combine because thats what a local
fellow also used on his similar combine. I'd think it would be a little
under powered (and tractioned) in hilly country.
And of course live pto would not be a big benefit on one of these combines
as they had their own source of power. Definitely an advantage in the days
of tractors with non-live pto.

Ralph in Sask.