[Steam-engine] BE at Wauseon Was: Duplex 4 wheel drive truck

Ken Hough k4sb at niia.net
Fri Jun 17 13:51:37 PDT 2005

Not yet darn it! I'll figure it out. The pictures are at the FTP site but
not linking.
It will be at Wauseon though. Can't miss it. Two normal (2005 normal) guys
in the cab look like giants! It runs great. hope to see you there.
Ken

Hey Ken, does this link work now?  I would like to see
pics of the old truck.

--- Ken Hough  <k4sb at niia.net> wrote:

> One of our fellow engine owners has been busy with
> another little project.
> Justin Click (A Port Huron owner) along with my son
> KR Hough have be
> rebuilding a Duplex 4 Wheel drive truck from 1916.
> The required "steam
> content" is this: They are going to make this a
> mobile refueler and water
> truck for Steam shows. Hope you enjoy the photos by
> KR.
> Ken
> See:
> http://www.deardorffcameras.0catch.com/Duplex.html