[AJD] BR/BO AR/AO differences, is it really this easy?

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 21:21:24 PDT 2005

LeRoy,  Dean and others,
     Thanks for the information.  I guess I am going
to call the tracator a BO,  If I didn't see red every
time I see the price tag the two cylinder club
attached to looking up a serial number I would be in a
bigger hurry to have it checked.  Since it has
differential brakes,  a BO hood, and exaust I guess
it's a BO.

                   Chris