[Steam-engine] Direction of rotation

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 16 18:04:11 PDT 2005

I second what Jim says.  Its all in the position of the eccentric.

I am sure that you will be needing a new flywheel for that Wachs engine, and
we stand ready to assist in the casting of a new one as soon as you get that
old one to me! :-)

Seriously you are going to need a new wheel.  That crack isa flywheel
explosion waiting to happen the first time your bring her up to speed.   I
can make a new one.  Would be an interesting job.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
"Iron and Bronze Casting Services"
100 South Bridge Street Bldg. F
Struthers, OH  44471
http://www.todengine.org/engineworks.html
330-728-2799

All proceeds from Casting Sales benefit restoration of the historic Tod
Steam Engine!