[AJD] Odd 530 configuration

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Jun 14 21:24:40 PDT 2005

Dean,
         Well, you might guess that I am not much of an authority on these
oddball, or at least low production tractors.  I guess I hadn't thought
about the 16 inch front, so much as the regular length rear axles.  It is a
rough looker.  I still bet it is not factory, but a combination of an
LPG530 and a vegetable tractor that had good tires or a good final from
another tractor.  If I understand things correctly, it really should have
long axles.  That bunch up there in southern MN do travel great lengths to
find the oddball things, though.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA
ps: I am leaving in the morning for some spraying in South Dakota and won't
be posting for awhile.  The wheat is needing some fungicide applied and I
am just the one to work at that. <g>