[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1 FergusonTO-20

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jun 14 13:36:20 PDT 2005

You can see an image of a similar arrangement, using a Woods finish
mower on a Farmall 340 tractor at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tools__equipment/woods_rm306b.html>

The implement and tractor are different from yours, but the application
is the same.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything.
-Fred Menger, chemistry professor (1937- )