[AT] Caterpillar Service Literature

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jun 14 03:11:10 PDT 2005

I can only hope it is better than the operator manuals they have been
selling, which (for my old Cat 112 grader) very expensive and very poor
quality.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything.
-Fred Menger, chemistry professor (1937- )