[AT] Caterpillar Service Literature

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Mon Jun 13 16:57:51 PDT 2005

I just was just reading that Cat now is selling Literature in the forms of
Service Literature from 1913 to the early 1970s. As with anything from Cat I am
sure it will be high priced. I am sure they are factory reprints. Before my
wife's uncle retired from Cat a few years ago, he told me about a plan to do
this. He was in charge of updating service manuals. He offer to get ma a manual
for a Cat PL20 I am working on. So this must have been in the works for a while.
The phone # is 800-228-7821.
Normal disclaimer; I have no connection with this item, just wanted to pass this
on.
Terry