[AT] Grease fittings

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Sun Jun 12 17:21:19 PDT 2005

Buttonhead fittings come in 1/8"pipe, 1/4"pipe, and maybe 3/8"pipe. The
larger buttonheads come in those sizes and larger pipe threads. How many of
the 1/8" pipe buttonheads do you need?
Oops, I re-read your original post and realized you need a buttonhead
adapter for your grease gun so you can grease the buttonhead fittings you
already have. We have those at work also. I'll check on them tomorrow and
let you know how much they run..
Mark