[AT] Woods 42 Question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jun 12 03:32:13 PDT 2005

It would probably work, if you could find all the hardware that makes up
the PTO pulley, idler pulley assembly, belt, blades, and mounting
brackets, all of which are completely different from the Cub's C-42. And
then you would  You would be much better off if you could find an IH C3
or Woods L59 mower that was set up for a Super A, 100-140 tractor.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene,
novelist and journalist (1904-1991)