[Farmall] International Low Boys

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Sat Jun 11 00:41:21 PDT 2005

Hmmm, maybe so. I just remember they were both 55's, both had very nice
paint work, and I didn't see any owners names around. I'm kinda interested
in talking with owners of 55 Low Boys. I was able to buy #537 yesterday in
real nice original condition with fast hitch and a few implements.  Since
it's not a bigol unstyled "F" series Farmall, I need a little schoolin' on
this little guy.

bobcurrie