[AT] Tractor hauling

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Jun 10 09:38:33 PDT 2005

I won't say that I won't ever..........but, these sort of problems are some
of what spurred me to sell my last truck in 1993.  Cecil did hit it right
on the head.  As far as the trucker showing up with room only on the front
of the deck for the partial load, well, some truckers don't plan well
either.  Of course the dispatcher may have screwed that up, or possibly it
was a weight issue.

If all went well, though, hauling antique tractors around the country would
be a fun job.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA