Fw: [Farmall] Machine Shed and Shop

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Fri Jun 10 07:57:52 PDT 2005

John, Thanks for adding to your message.    How thick did you make the
concrete floor in the shop area?

Larry

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240
308-865-8535
308-865-8722 fax
hardestyll at unk.edu

"John Paur" <johnjanpaur at directcon.net>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
06/09/2005 11:21 PM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

cc

Subject
Fw: [Farmall] Machine Shed and Shop

Larry, A couple other things I should have mentioned.  I have 12 ft wide x
8
ft high sliding doors. Overhead  doors will inhibit access to the area
above
them when they are open.  In the shop area I have a 6 x 16, 20' lam beam
with a hoist in the shop attic space extending from the door to the rear
wall for lifting engines , heavy wheels etc.  The shop has a conc. floor,
machine shed is dirt - I think someday I'll put some kind of gravel or
crushed rock in.  220 elec for a welder, liberal fluorescent lites.  John