[AT] Allis WC

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Fri Jun 10 07:11:42 PDT 2005

Greg, take my advice on this one.  Pour a pint of gas in the tank, turn the
crank once or twice, drop her into road gear and drive her home.  Here in
town they tell me that once you get a WC up to speed, the lugs on the wheels
just dance and skim over the top of the oil or gravel. That's what they tell
me.

Rog