[AT] Tractor hauling

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Fri Jun 10 05:33:12 PDT 2005

Ernst

Check with Delores at Hopewell  Enterprises, 208 373 2988
She is a trucking broker and handles a lot of loads on both ends of the
continent.  The only concern I would have in these situations is the loading
and unloading at both ends of the trek.  There needs to be some good
material handling equipment at both ends to avoid unnecessary delays.  The
trucker can not be expected to sit around and wait while someone has to go
and find his neighbor who has a loader (which may or may not have run in the
last couple of years!) to build a loading dock to either load or unload the
equipment.  The equipment should not have to be retrieved from the woods
while the trucker is sitting in the yard!

There are a lot of things that can go bad in a situation like this unless
everything is prepared before hand.  Good luck!

John Parks
Boise, ID