[AJD] Testing

Steve Treimer steelerhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 08:27:46 PDT 2005

Dean,
Maybe I'm reading too much into your line here, but....
I have to assume that you do occasionally send Spencer thank you's for the tremendous efforts and expenses he contributes to provide us this service.  I haven't had a lot of free time lately, but I did send Spencer a note.  We should really be paying him something, but at the least not be openly expressing our aggravations these glitches and "features" in this list.  I just don't want it to go away.
Please don't flame me too badly, just a gentle reminder for the list to consider the behind the scenes picture.
Steve

Dean VP <deanvp at att.net> wrote:
Checking to see if response has improved. I know it is better now than 5
days but.... :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door