[AT] Case 480E (OT ?)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 15:06:43 PDT 2005

The going price for a 480E in good shape is in the $16,000 range. Do a
Google search on "Case 480E" (both a regular and an image search). It
makes a difference if it is 2WD or 4WD - 4WD is much more desirable from
a contractor's point of view. I am guessing that it is a "4 stick" hoe,
which some people like and others don't. It is possible that it has the
older style Case hoe with foot pedals for boom swing; some people hate
that, while others love it. But for puttering around your place, it
sounds like a good price, one that is low enough to let you get used to
anything...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene,
novelist and journalist (1904-1991)