[AT] It's a Cub! Update

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 05:55:32 PDT 2005

Glad you got it going.  I hope you don't regret putting high detergent oil
in it.  If it has been run all it's life with non-detergent (Isuspect that
was the recommended oil when it was new) switching to high detergent might
break loose a lot of crud and sludge that could cause you some problems.  I
probably would have done the same thing (high detergent).  Just keep a close
eye on it and change the oil and filter frequently for a while.

Charlie