[AT] O/T 1941 Ford Business Coupe

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:45:52 PDT 2005

Well, Cecil, I don't go back quite that far.  I got a lot of miles out of a
'47 Ford club coupe and had a '46 convertable that I bought and sold three
times.  Made $50.00 or so each time I sold it.  As far as the business coupe
goes, my father had a '35  (black) that he bought from Judge Ford on Lake
Avenue in Rochester in 1936.  It was their deal of the week, and I think he
paid in the $375 neighborhood for it.  When my older brother was a baby
(born 1938) he slept in the well behind the seat while they traveled. I
really only remember pictures of that car, but actually remember his '39
sedan pretty well.  Speaking of tractors, I must get my '52 ford 8N started
soon.  I don't think I started it at all last summer.  I'll be lucky if the
clutch isn't rusted to the flywheel.  I don;t recall having blocked the
pedal down.  To much to do, to little time.

Charlie V. in summery WNY.