[AJD] The BR came home today

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 20:39:12 PDT 2005

LeRoy,

    I am simply going off of what I have been told
until I get the chance to check with archives.  It has
the right hood,  and exaust,  but has the tall
steering column and higher profile seat.

    I think the seller had it checked to see if it was
a BR or BO but I am not certain on that.  He called it
a BR.   I know a lot of BR wound up with orchard
features put on by a dealer.

                           Chris