[AT] Checked rows - Corn planting?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Jun 7 15:05:07 PDT 2005

Ralph,

That describes the implement I used to a "T".  I've marked my rows out that
way for several years.  This year, because of physical limitations, I just
drove a Cub across the garden many times, each time running one wheel in the
previous track until I had established a grid pattern on the freshly plowed
ground (sand).  This made the rows a little farther apart.  Then I placed a
little fertilizer at each intersection.  I guess the fertilizer was too much
for the seed since the sweet corn didn't germinate too well.  :-(   I plan
to get fresh seed and try again.

George Willer