[AT] O/T 1941 Ford Business Coupe

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Jun 7 06:36:46 PDT 2005

Cecil,
 How about a FULLY restored 41 Ford Convertible, Dark blue with a Camel
top. Fully loaded as well.
I get to drive one every now and again since one of the gentlemen in
town restored it and found out I love the older vehicles.
He even has the correct historical plates on it.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York