[Ford-ferguson] Hello

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jun 6 04:13:50 PDT 2005

You sent this to the Ford-Ferguson list. I suggest a few things: 1. join
the Farmall list and send the message there, 2. put up an ATIS "wanted"
classified ad, 3. go to the YTMag <www.wtmag.com> forums and classified
ads, 4. pick up a copy of Lancaster Farming newspaper
<www.lancasterfarming.com> and see if there is a planter for sale, 5.
pay for an inexpensive small "wanted" ad in the Lancaster Farming
classifieds.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene,
novelist and journalist (1904-1991)