[Steam-engine] Belting question?

Ken Majeski fuller_johnson1 at msn.com
Sun Jun 5 17:16:49 PDT 2005

Yup I Agree... easier to unroll it than mess with all them numbers...

But... what really frustrates some people is when I turn their drive belt
inside out wiithout Unrolling it when they aren't looking.....

Ken Majeski, Ellsworth Wis. Case Steam Engine,  Rumely Oilpulls H, F, & R.
Website, Http://www.pressenter.com/~kmajeski/