[AJD] 1936 BR / Spoked wheel repair

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 19:16:11 PDT 2005

Kreig,

     I will actually be heading out to meet him from
work at 0800 Tuesday morning.  That's when work ends
for me.  (24 hour shifts)  I am going to try and pick
the BR abd and the AR from Mike up Either tuesday or
wednesday.   Mike just got home from Montana bringing
another D home.  A 29 I think.   I will talk with him
and see if he is ok with you coming over and checking
his stuff out.  I also just bought a parts AR in
Oregon to combine with the one I am getting through
Dean.  I should make that trip in the next week.  If
not,  I'll get it during the Expo in Chehalis.  Give
me a call at 425-218-1313 Monday night and I will know
when I am going after the BR and AR for sure.

               Chris