[AJD] 1936 BR / Spoked wheel repair

astroguy at nas.com astroguy at nas.com
Sun Jun 5 15:14:26 PDT 2005

Chris,

You need an assitant Tuesday eve?   :-)

What time?  Where?

Kreig

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:05:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: antique-johndeere at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AJD] 1936 BR / Spoked wheel repair

  Has anyone used any of the folks that advertise
wheel repair in the collector magazines?   I am this
close to buying the BR that I talked about a month or
so ago (The guy finally called my up this morning)
and I am wondering about the rear wheels.  They appear
to be cut down steel wheels,  so I am going to call
and see if that is anything they can deal with.  I was
just wondering what others have done.  Thanks,

                    Chris

        p.s.  Frank,  you are still next on the list
if I don't take it.  I am going to meet him Tuesday
after work and will go from there.