[AT] Selling hay

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Fri Jul 22 12:23:40 PDT 2005

Hey, that reminds me.  I plowed up a cornfield last fall and planted
buckwheat, which came in pretty thick.  Does anyone know if this makes good
feed?   And when should it be cut.  It's gotten really tall (about 50") and
I am doing a second cutting of orchard grass and alfalfa in the field next
to it.  Does this buckwheat cure well?  And do the cows like it?

Thanks,
Louis Godena