[AT] Apology for outage

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Fri Jul 8 21:56:10 PDT 2005

I gotta say the post below is a classic. Spencer politely apologizes for
the ATIS message board outage due to a minor thing like a TORNADO!
That's called dedication!  I don't think there is a need to apologize if
you ask me Spencer.... I hope everyone down in your neck of the woods is ok.

Rob Gray
NE PA