[AT] Reminder (Charity Auction Nominations)

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 11:12:04 PDT 2005

I had no problem creating an account but you can only vote for the  charity's
listed and there is no place for a write in. I am sure that some of  the
listed charities do a lot of good things but I wanted to be able to vote for
another charity. I once worked for a construction company that had some  awards
for certain positions in the company and they left off the ballot the two  most
important positions in the company that if these people stopped working the
companies operations would come to a hault. I spread the word and most of the
the employees added a "Mechanic of the Year" and "Secretary of the Year" to
their ballots. Management added them to the list I guess because they also
realized how important those positions were in company operations. I hope that
can happen here (a write-in can be added). I realize that would require more
work on the person's part that made the web page, in this case I guess Spencer.
 But until that happens I will not be voting. I would also like to mention
that  as a federal employee I make a donation to a charity through my payroll
deduction called CFC "COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN" of which they give us a list
of  charities and some information on them such as web addresses, how much by %
 auctually goes to the program and what% is  operating costs. This helps a
federal employee pick out the charity that they think is the best use of their
donation. I think a link to these charities would be helpful in the voting
process for ATIS members if they were listed on the poll web page. Willard
Smith, Tacoma, WA.

Just a  reminder to email me:

yostsw at atis.net

with charity auction  nominations and to vote  at:

http://www.antique-tractor.com/index.php

To vote you  must create a user account.   It's real easy on this site and
can  be found down on the bottom right hand portion of the screen

Take  care,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the  Net!