[AT] Brits

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jul 31 11:11:19 PDT 2005

My first shot a being self employed was in the mid 70's.  I was in my mid
20's and had been driving a tractor trailer for someone else.
I thought I was a good and careful driver.  Then I decided to buy my own
rig.  Once that thing was mine and mine alone I realized just how careful
and particular you can be.  As hard as you try to be a good employee there
is just something different about being the boss.

Charlie