[AT] Was: Lapping Air Compressor Valves

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 07:28:02 PDT 2005

charlie hill wrote:
> I don't know what is wrong with steel pipe.
I guess most people don't want to be bothered with having to buy a die
and holder and cut the threads at the ends. Also, I suspect that it is
relatively more expensive than copper or plastic. Aside from that, I
would think that it is superior to the other choices.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

What is most important for democracy is not that great fortunes should
not exist, but that great fortunes should not remain in the same hands.
In that way there are rich men, but they do not form a class.
Alexis de Tocqueville