[AT] OOOPS - Do as I say not as I do - now rambling off topic

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Sat Jul 30 06:35:08 PDT 2005

A friend of mine made a grate for his fireplace out of pipe and hooked a
system of pipes and old transmission radiators under the floor with a very
low speed, low pressure pump on it...just a little thing...to circulate the
coolant.  If anything, he had problem getting rid of excess heat.
Interesting notion...one might even say, a GRATE idea!  We have a Heatolator
insert in our fireplace and that takes care of the place the few times the
power goes down.