[Steam-engine] International Stationary Steam Engine Society

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Jul 30 07:10:48 PDT 2005

Rick..what qualifies for a membership senior discount?  and is that an
annual membership?

  Here's my webshots album which features our Wachs stationary and is
currently going back together.  Compressed air for now will be used:

http://community.webshots.com/album/188300547wpVzDE

  Wachs is still in business and the CEO has a home right here in Montana.
Rodger Soeldner is the first president that's not a Wachs...and he's helped
us out some.  Here's the Wachs website with some history of the company:

http://www.wachsco.com/company/

  There are others I believe on this list that have Wachs and may want to
chime in.

  Good for you for taking this adventure!!

RickinMt.