[AT] OOOPS - Do as I say not as I do - now rambling off topic

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Jul 29 06:59:47 PDT 2005

Larry,

I'm just a country boy so I don't have first hand information, but I
understand many large office buildings have no heating system at all.  Their
large floor area relative to outside surface area and heavy lighting loads
means air conditioning year around.  Is that your understanding?

George

PS, the average human body is a 428 BTUH heating system!