[AT] OOOPS - Do as I say not as I do - now ramblingofftopic...heating

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 04:48:38 PDT 2005

I guess that means I can't get one like yours George!  LOL.

 The problem with building odd ball systems "for lack of a better term" is
 that if you are borrowing money the odd ball systems freak out the
 appraisers and bankers.  Or actually they freak out the appraisers ( I am
 one).  The bankers wouldn't know the difference if we didn't tell them.
 However,  I'm convienced that there are a lot of better ways to do HVAC
than
 the standard, undersized heat pumps that the power companies recommend and
 the rank and file HVAC contractors are conditioned to use.

 Charlie