[AT] Off topic but funny

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 17:39:58 PDT 2005

Thought that you old guys might like this  one.
Two older couples are  enjoying a game of cards, when the ladies get up to
powder their  noses.

One of the men says, "My wife and I tried that new restaurant on  5th Avenue
and the beef was the best I've ever tasted. I'd really recommend  it."

The other man says, "Really? I didn't know there was a new  restaurant on
5th. What's the name?"

The first man starts to squint and  is obviously really concentrating.
Finally he says, "What's the name of that  flower?"

The second says, "Gardenia?"

"No, the red  one"

"Carnation?"

"No, the one you give to a girl you  like."

"A Rose?"

The first man's eyes light up and he shouts,  "Yeah, that's it! Hey, Rose!
What's the name of the restaurant we went to the  other night?"

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460