[Farmall] OT: strange new tractor

Matthew pudding at puddingsworld.com
Wed Jul 27 22:59:43 PDT 2005

mcCormicks answer to the high crop versions of the JX case and TDD new
holland.......its a little similar to its stable mate the landini

fiat/hesston built a good one called the 80-66HC in the 90's is a big
seller, simple, strong.......SAME also build one as a high crop 90 (explorer
chassis).....lamborghini has one........therefore i think even WHITE sold it
over in the states

great for vegetable production