[AT] Firing Order

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Jul 28 07:06:04 PDT 2005

On 27 Jul 2005 at 8:34, Roger Welsch wrote:

> This is the reason my wife's people loved John Deere Bs...they could figure
> out the firing order.

	I think we discussed this a while back when I said that I am never sure if it is 1-2 or
2-1...   ;-)   Currently mine is 0-0. Actually the engine runs OK but both rear tires
developed catastrophic failures and I have it parked near the shop with a pair of dual
rims and tires leaning up against the back of it waiting to be installed. So far the shop
elves have not gotten them put on yet... It absolutely kills me that the set of salvage
tires from another tractor that I put on it years ago have about 90% tread but the body
of both tires are in complete rotten tatters.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA