[AJD] Top Speed for 1936 JD D

Chas. C. jdgp1931 at chartermi.net
Thu Jul 28 03:43:47 PDT 2005

Luke,

Of all Saturdays, this coming one I have kind of a full plate. It might
still work out. I will know more this afternoon and will let you know then.
I am not sure who Ron might have talked to in Alto. I can think of a couple
of guys who it might have been. Both are kind of friends of mine. One buys,
rebuilds and sells a fair number of tractors. The other buys one for his own
collection once in awhile. Did Ron mention any names?

Charlie