[AJD] 1948 A Valve Machining

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 23:02:05 PDT 2005

Thankyou all for the input on that.   I will pass this
information onto the machine shop.  I don't plan on
working this tractor much,  but I want it done right
as  I think it is going to actually get a full
restoration.  I just bought NOS oversized pistons to
put in it and will take the block to the machine shop
tomorrow.  I have always wanted a styled AR,  so I
want this one to be mechanically perfect.   Thanks
again for the input.

             Chris