[AT] Rain (and mold vs burn)

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jul 27 18:32:04 PDT 2005

Carl,

One of my future projects is to make a B out of 2 junkers.  One of the
junkers was the victim of a hay barn fire.  I don't know if it was rained on
or not.  Next time I see the guys that owned the barn I'll try to remember
to ask them.  It's been a few years.  I don't know if they will remember.
Personally it doesn't make sence to me.  Wet is wet and hot is hot.

Charlie