[AJD] Top Speed for 1936 JD D

Luke Tonneberger jdgp1930 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 12:00:59 PDT 2005

Hi Charlie,

That would be great. This Saturday would be fine if
your not busy. Have you talked with a guy named Ron
that lives in the 12 Mile and Ramsdell area? When I
was there yesterday he told me that he had a call from
a guy in Alto interested in one of his tractors.  If
Saturday works let me know and I'll tell ya how to get
to my place.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA